|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
PLEASE NOTE: We will not reply if your resume does not meet position requirements. Please understand your education and experience must match our job listings for you to be considered. You must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident to be considered for any U.S. positions.
There is NO closing date on this position. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Experience operating modern farm equipment a must, silage/forage operation would be a big plus
- Solid row crop experience from planting to silage a plus
- Technical knowledge of GPS, auto-steer and precision farming
- Dedicated and willing to work long hours during peak seasons
- Routine maintenance and mechanic ability with an attention to detail a must
- Hard working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
- Willingness to jump in and assist when and where needed is a must
- CDL with a good driving record is a plus
Hansen Agri-Placement is searching for a good field equipment operator for a south-central Idaho employer that also has some good leadership skills. This person needs to know planting through silage harvest, have experience with large modern farm machinery and have a technical mindset that is not afraid of change. This position is all farming operations related to dairy feedstuffs and will assist in maintaining and servicing equipment to keep the dairy running efficiently. Will be involved with manure distribution of hauling and spreading manure during the off-season of farming. They run 2200+ acres of land that they use to produce silage. This person will work in a team environment, work long hours in peak season, must be dedicated, and have common sense. This is a progressive operation looking for the right person committed to long-term employment. This position offers advancement opportunities in pay and additional responsibilities in management as the person becomes familiar with the business. Location is just a few miles from a good school system. Salary will be determined by experience and negotiated with benefits as needed. Also, provide incentives for long-term employment.
House, Utilities, Health Insurance, Urgent Care Card for family, Meat, Work Truck
ALL INQUIRIES ARE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. NO FEES TO APPLICANTS.
If you feel that you are not a candidate for this position, but know someone who is, we do offer a Referral Bonus if we place your referral into this position
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION