Company:Elders Industry Sector:Agribusiness Salary:Competetive Job Description: Nurture. Grow. Thrive.
Accepting a role with Elders means you will be joining a team ready to support and grow your career. Be part of a culture that has been in the making for more than 180 years, a culture so strong it is almost tangible. Much like the farmers and communities we work with, you will experience, passion, dedication and resilience across all parts of the business. With such an iconic, essential business in the Australian landscape we are confident that you too will be proud to grow your career at Elders and wear the pink shirt.
About the role
We are looking for a Wool Handler (store person) to join the team in a newly created position on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will play a key role in the team by efficiently preparing wool bales to test, sell and deliver.
• Unloading and loading of trucks by forklift
• Marking up of bales in preparation for testing
• Ensure bales are labelled, recorded, and branded accurately to ensure minimal errors
• Help in the operation of the testing equipment
• Adjusts over and under-weight bales as required
• Marking up bales in preparation for shipping
• Work collaboratively with other members
• Additional wool store duties are part of this role to help deliver team outcomes
About you To thrive in this role, you will have
• Drivers licence essential
• Forklift licence essential
• Experience loading and unloading trucks with a forklift
• An understanding of warehouse storage and operations
• The ability to learn and adapt in a team environment
• Safe work ethics
• Some basic computer skills
• An understanding of the wool industry (not essential)
Elders is proud to be the last Australian-listed major agribusiness. The most trusted agribusiness brand in Australia. We're part of the landscape, part of the local communities, part of Australia's history and we are entrenched in Australian agriculture.
The brand is more than a company, more than a logo - it's part of Australia. And, with an authentic drive to create a sustainable future for farming and the farmers of Australia, Elders is... for Australian agriculture.
We are now looking for the next generation to be part of something big and drive the future of Elders.
If you are ready to grow your career with Elders, please click on 'Apply' today.
For more information visit our careers page.
Please note, applications may be shortlisted as they are received. For more information call Ryan Fletcher, Operations manager on 0456 830 298 or visit our careers page
Please note, applications may be shortlisted as they are received.
At Elders, we strive to create a safe environment where everyone can thrive. We aspire to do this by recognising talent, promoting inclusion and celebrating diversity. No matter how you identify, we encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for roles at Elders.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 04/20/23
Follow Company Alert×
By Creating a follow company alert, you will receive alerts once per day when this company or any other company you are following posts new jobs.
Provide your information below to setup an alert.
Follow Company Alert Saved
Company alert saved for .
Company alert(s) will be sent to .
Alerts for the companies you are following will be sent once daily as new jobs are posted.