Are you ready to grow your career and take on a new challenge? If so, our Warehouse Inventory Coordinator role may be the perfect opportunity for you. Here at Corteva Agriscience, we are growing whats next by building the future of agriculture leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of both science and technology (thats where you come in!) that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of mankind.
Our unique production location offers the opportunity to impact our business and customers by producing premium products of corn. Plus, with the variation of tasks in our operations by season, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, contribute your ideas, and take steps to advance your career.
This position maintains inventory accuracy at the site location. In this role you will execute R3 transactions and daily logistical needs by working with production employees, supervisors and management in maintaining inventory accuracy and resolving inventory discrepancies. This position will capture, update, communicate with related people and develop corrective actions when needed. Duties and responsibilities will evolve throughout the year.
What you will do:
- Utilize systems such as SAP/R3 as a fundamental basis of performing job.
- Provide coordination with sales support team, inter-company schedulers, and vendors using systems
- Run inventory reports daily/weekly/monthly to ensure accuracy at location, off-site and RDC (where applicable), including package inventory and direct materials
- Knowledge and use of production rates in inventory/direct material usage prediction
- Ability to give direction on material types to use in an effort to accurately manage direct material levels
- Assist with pooling/picking errors and problem solve discrepancies
- Lead annual inventory reconciliation process and external inventory audits
- Follow standardized processes for warehouse and distribution efforts and ensure transactional excellence
- Manage discard (treated and untreated) working with STO Coordinator and Scheduling Coordinator
- Assist STO & Scheduling Coordinator when needed
What expertise have you grown? What is required from you?
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of shipping, transportation, inventory management, and logistics experience in a production agriculture or plant operations environment or equivalent production process experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone skills
- Willing and able to lift at least 50Ibs with or with reasonable accommendation
- Strong computer skills
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks and different shifts as needed
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to details
- Two-year technical degree/diploma
- 3-4 years of shipping, transportation, inventory management, and logistics experience in a production agriculture or plant operations environment or equivalent production process experience
- Priority management
- Teamwork skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Conflict management skills
- Intermediate level skills with inventory management software, such as SAP/R3 and CCS
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles such as: 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work
Lets peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!