Treasury Sr. Consultant - Risk Management
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience, is looking for a Treasury Sr Consultant Risk Management located in Wilmington, DE. This position is a key position within Treasury and will work on a team driving global strategic risk assessments. The role will work to develop hedging strategies addressing the risks as well as execute those plans.
Responsibilities - How will you help us grow?
- Analytical review of currency exposures and collaborate with regional leaders to develop, propose and execute strategic risk mitigation options looking across interest rate, currency and commodities risk management.
- Responsible for supporting the documentation related to the risk appetite and applicable risk strategy at the consolidated level down through legal entity implications.
- Manage and direct the hedging of risks according to established and approved risk management strategies, including support for performing risk assessments.
- Utilize financial risk technology solutions to analyze risk management strategies and determine alternative methods, where necessary, both at legal entity and consolidated levels.
- Leading effective disclosures for stakeholder clarity.
- FX trades to support the companys requirements in on-shore markets, hedge programs, and spot trades to support business needs.
Requirements What Youll Bring
Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
MBA, CPA, or CTP is a plus.
Prior experience with FX, LATAM markets, & commodity bartering programs is preferred.
Mastery of risk management concepts, including the management of risks, hazards and exposures (specifically: interest rate, FX and commodities risk).
Experience in Treasury, Controllership or Business Finance required.
Strong ability to integrate risk management initiatives to broader, company-wide strategies.
Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
Conscientious and diligent in work.
Sensitive to numbers and financial items & reporting.
Demonstrated interest in financial markets.
Strong ability to work accurately in high pressure situations.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Lets peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
And much, much more
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.