The Role& Local Community:
We careabout you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place likehome, Corteva comes close.
At CortevaAgriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter what your role, youwill be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture solving theworlds food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.We have an exciting opportunity a Training Technician to join ourorganization at our Renwick, IA soybean production location. We offer all thebenefits that a Fortune 500 company has to offer while also providing a smalltown atmosphere, and a community feel. The inclusive, motivated team in Renwickoffers a safe and innovative work environment that allows for personal andprofessional growth.
In this role,you will provide training to hourly and salaried employees to ensure allemployees have a thorough understanding of Corteva's safety, quality,operational excellence, and continuous improvement standards so they can applythose learning's to their daily responsibilities. As the Training Specialist,you will be responsible for all aspects of the technical training requirementsto include the development of new training materials, maintaining the trainingcalendar, performing engaging, hands-on training, and coordinating trainingevents. Dont miss out on this excellent employment opportunity, apply onlinetoday!
Lets peekat how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strikea better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paidmaternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Preparefor your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuitionreimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoyaccess to health benefits for you and your family on your first day ofemployment.
- Andmuch, much more!
Responsibilities- What You Will Do:
How will youhelp us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Determinetraining needs and requirements for the location on the following topics:Safety, Health & Environment, Continuous Improvement, Management System,and Process Work Instructions.
- Crediblylead training, communication and education efforts, with enthusiasm, andenergy.
- Developand implement hands-on, engaging training programs for employees on a varietyof safety subjects along with effectiveness evaluation methods and auditingprocesses.
- ChampionOperational Effectiveness through training teams on Focused Improvement andleading Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Performrelated administrative duties, including taking safety meeting minutes, writingJSAs & SOPs & also track employee training requirements.
- Ensurethe completeness and maintenance of all records, documents, or reports relatedto all assigned training.
- Assistwith preparation of reports, graphs, and presentation materials to communicatekey safety statistics.
- Welcomeand onboard new employees and contractors to ensure a thorough understanding ofCorteva policies and procedures.
- Conductsite tours for interviewing or onboarding employees.
- Reiterateand role model the importance of Cortevas Values and Living Safely.
- Actas liaison with Contract Labor Agencies regarding training requirements -communicate with and ensure contract agencies are training their employees onthe required policies and procedures.
Requirements- Who You Are:
Whatexpertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Youhave proactive work ethic and good time management skills!
- Youvalue health and safety! You will always work safety and follow all safetypolicies and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely everyday.
- Youlook at problems as a way to find a solution and love solving them! You haveproven this though your process improvement work and business solutions youveimplemented.
- Youvalue working as a team, are proactive, communicate concerns, and are acceptingof change.
- Youcan work independently, multitask, and maintain an organized workplace.
- Youhave your High School Diploma or GED.
- Youare familiar with manufacturing environments and have 2+ years of eitherSafety, Production, Operations, Manufacturing, or Agricultural experience.
- Youhave strong computer and Microsoft office skills!
- Youhave experience with evaluating training effectiveness.
- Youhave demonstrated skills in training, coaching, and leading others in a groupsetting.
- Youhave the needed creativity to keep materials interesting and fresh and haveproven your ability to translate complex technical information into easilyunderstood training content.
- Youunderstand that delivering to our customers on-time keeps us viable and arewilling and able to work overtime hours including weekend work required duringseasonal peaks to support achieving those goals.
Preferences It Would Be Great If You Have:
- AnAssociates or Bachelors Degree in a relevant field.
- Youhave LEAN Manufacturing or Six Sigma Experience.
- 5+years of on-the-job or related Industrial Training, Manufacturing Training, orSafety Training experience.
- OSHA10-hr or 30-hr training certification.
- Youare or can become within 6 months Train the Trainer Certified.
Ready togrow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to thisopportunity today!