CortevaAgriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves toenrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progressfor generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday bybuilding/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other tostay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for ourcustomers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 teammembers from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities,we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make ameaningful impact now and into the future.
Were hiring for Territory Sales Manager Kropyvnytskiy.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future ofagriculture.
- Drive territory management activities to achieve the highest level of customer retention and sales revenue in assigned area
- Establish and keep strong relations with decision makers of customers (cluster agronomists, buyers, directors, etc.) in the region
- Lead & develop the team
- Field visiting on regular basis in order to collect first-hand information on product performance, trouble-shoot, deal with customer complaints, provide technical support
- Control ordering and administrative process of sales
- Drive and control marketing activities
- Discover special needs and possibilities to increase presence in particular cases
- Support key planning processes with information about key customers
- Support and attend events organized for key accounts
- Awareness of local competition, analyze & interpret
To Grow WhatMatters, You Will Need
- Higher education in Agronomy; practical experience as field agronomist will be a plus
- 5+ year of sales experience in agribusiness
- Demonstrated knowledge of crop production
- Strong knowledge of local AG market
- Good presentation and negotiations skills
- Proven ability of conflict resolution and handling objections
- Driving license and driving experience
- Willingness to extensive driving with substantial amount of field work and communications
Who Are WeLooking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing WhatMatters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility