Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager serving Marion, Jefferson, Hamilton and Perry counties. Closest large town will be Mt. Vernon Illinois. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and leading a high performing team, this is a great opportunity for you!
What do we expect from you?
- Responsible for direct selling larger accounts within assigned territory.
- Team selling with local sellers to accounts in that area - includes on farm sales calls for both existing customers and prospects.
- Directly manage the assignment of customers and prospects to sales representatives.
- Identify customer and prospect opportunities and establish a plan to capitalize on these opportunities with sellers.
Technical skills/product understanding:
- Maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Pioneer products and services.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and work to resolve them.
- Provide agronomic support and advice to growers and prospects.
- Manage direct selling activities to assigned accounts which includes developing and maintaining the relationship and servicing the account either personally or through an assigned point of sale.
- Provide necessary skills and knowledge training to meet sales performance objectives.
- Coach sales team to enhance selling activity, differentiate products/services, and build relationships.
- Serve as a role model, teacher and coach to sales representatives, demonstrating sales skills and customer responsiveness.
- Recruit, select, and retain a high quality professional sales force that can meet the needs of customers.
- Set sales targets and tactical plans with each sales rep for assigned customers and prospects.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Agronomy, Business, or Marketing required. Will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
- At least 5 years sales experience, managing and coaching individuals.
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, influence, resolve conflict, and coach.
- Agronomy and crop production practices preferred.
- Willingness to travel and work in a rural environment
- Ability to pass driving record background check
Benefits - How We'll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here - Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Follow Company Alert×
Follow Company Alert Saved
Follow Company Alert