This position is part of an expanded experiment and data management group which is working to develop and apply centralized data organizational principles addressing specific and broad questions about transgenic trait performance in the areas of discovery, construct optimization and input trait development.
- We are looking for a flexible, curious, very organized and highly engaged individual who can work in a subset of these main areas:
- Pipeline and event analysis workstream planning.
- Determine protein expression threshold levels needed to meet efficacy targets for individual proteins.
- Analysis of individual transformation experiments.
- Comparing experimental results analyzing trait performance in different plant tissues, stages of development for individual and stacked lead proteins across different experiments and crops.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and adaptability to change.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- B.S. with 5 years of experience or M.S. with 3 years of experience. Degree must be in plant biology, genetics or related biological sciences.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database architecture and management.
- Data analytics aptitude is required and formal training desired.
- Training and working knowledge of Python, SQL and other programming languages is highly valued.
- Organization of large data sets is important as well as working knowledge of statistics (JMP, SAS and R), business intelligence tools (Spotfire or Tableaux).
Job Post Date: 04/02/19