|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
We are currently seeking a professional who will responsible for all the administrative division of the site in Arica. Sourcing, capital items planning and finance payment tasks, with focus on effective use of resources and generate a qualify contractor network for the operation.
- Generate and ensure the execution of a maintenance plan for all electric equipment and installations and for all infrastructure of the site. Critical equipment, dryers, conveyors, lab equipment, etc. including supplies inventory and logistic.
- Lead the warehouse and inventory of the site; ensuring stocks for critical tasks; enabling savings and supplies logistics.
- Lead legal permits and environmental declarations as needed.
- Lead the finance and sourcing area; excelling savings and innovation with a holistic site view; to improve efficiency and agility and generate a collaborative and professional contractor network.
- Ensure strong connection with Facility LATAM lead, to have alignment on: security, ergonomic, communications and technology Corteva standards.
- Engineer University Degree. Some postgraduate in operations/administration will be required.
- Regulatory and phytosanitary regulation knowledge in crop.
- Management system implementation and coordination expertise.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to establish, monitor, and provide feedback on objective performance criteria.
- She / He will be located in Arica.
The Senior Research Associate should have a Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, be creative, and innovative. She/he should also communicate with impact and have a business vision. We offer very good hiring conditions in a company characterized by technological innovation, high quality in human relations and excellence in the work environment.