Senior Accountant - External Reporting
The Senior Accountant External Reporting role is a highly visible role within the Corporate Accounting organization, interacting across all business units and key functions.
Preparation of financial reports and related footnote disclosures in compliance with United States (U.S.) generally accepted accounting principles and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations in conjunction with SEC filings.
Quarterly responsibilities also include providing financial data / analysis to Investor Relations for earnings news release, coordination of reporting items from all businesses and key functions, coordination with external auditors, and XBRL tagging procedures.
Perform technical research and monitor disclosure requirements.
Other responsibilities include analyzing financial data, appropriate documentation of internal controls in accordance with SOX requirements, benchmarking, and performing other accounting, analysis and disclosure duties on a timely basis.
- BS Accounting.
- CPA required.
- 5-7 years public accounting experience (Big 4 preferred).
- Thorough understanding of SEC reporting requirements and U.S. GAAP.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and accountable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Works well in teams with an ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with Windows, Excel, Word.
- Workiva financial reporting experience a plus.