Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Product Agronomist serving Illinois. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and supporting a high performing team, this is a great opportunity for you! The Retail Product Agronomist (RPA) role is responsible for connecting with, training, team-selling, and portfolio planning with retailer sellers.
Help us grow! It matters to us and it matters to you! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Product training and support in-person with a retail seller working through all forms of in-person and various media
- Leverage and promote the portfolio and support the process and instill knowledge in sellers by doing.
- Maintain sellers focused on planning their efforts where they can drive business forward.
- Driving retail sellers ability to demonstrate product value is the most important priority of this role.
- Core responsibility is plot strategy, agronomy meetings, in-field teaching, in-season and summer trainings combined with providing the right support materials regarding Brevant products to key retail sellers.
- Create product confidence and drive demand toward planned products.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelors degree required. Master's Degree in Agronomy or equivalent is preferred.
- Five to seven years agronomy experience and proven abilities
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, and influence
- Agronomy and crop production practices preferred
- Have an understanding of the key Crop Protection product offerings in the Territory
- Understand changing market dynamics (forecasting, product/marketing input) and build a network of large growers to drive increased farm-gate demand within the territory.
- Ability to pass driving record background check
Corteva offers a very comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 100% 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time-off to start
- 9 paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance varied mix of working from home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!