|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Purpose of the Job
The Regulatory andStewardship (RAS) Specialist position will lead the registration successes ofseeds/biotech and crop protection products. The RAS country officer consultsthe business with the regulatory inputs and implications, deal with theexternal stakeholders and including the relevant regulators and industry toachieve product registration and product compliance
1. Regulatory Affair
2. Take part in theproduct stewardship, product compliance and regulatory-related activities
- Review,update and deliver the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the existing and new productsby coordinating with the SDS Specialist and others.
- Reviewthe commercial labels for regulatory compliance
- Coordinatewith the Supply Chain and Customer Service team to ensure the regulatorycompliance for import and export.
- Handlethe sample services and licenses for R&D purposes
- Takepart in the relevant product stewardship program of seeds/biotech and cropprotection products led by the Product Stewardship team.
3. StakeholderEngagement and Outreach
- Buildnetworking to facilitate product registrations and acceptance of DowDuPontproducts.
- SupportRAS country leader to implement RAS country plan and advocacy projects
- Representthe company in assignment policy, regulatory, industry and academic meetings toadvocate company interests and positions.
- Activelyparticipate in LPCT country team to update of registration to relevant projects
- Readyto support RAS country leader to implement any new assignment projects relatedto RAS department responsibility
- Supportrelevant product registrations of seed/biotech/crop protection product in Cambodia
- Government officials and regulators; Ministry of Agriculture (PlantProtection Department - PPD, Centers of Pest Control and Testing, Department ofScience, Technology and Environment and D. of Legal, Science Technology and EnvironmentDepartment, the Biodiversity Conservation Agency under the Ministry ofEnvironment and Natural Resources.)
- Professional and industry organizations
- Global/Regional/country Registration and Stewardship team, IntegratedField Science
- Regional and sub regional registration team leaders
- Country Sales and Marketing
- Research and Development/Agronomy
- Production, Supply, Logistics