Position Title: NA Region Sr. Procurement Specialist (Professional Services)
SBU / Function: Integrated Operations and Business Services / Procurement (AgCo Division)
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Responsibility for supporting the development, deployment and tactical execution of Professional Services procurement strategy within the NA Region in alignment with the global professional services strategy. Total spend will be approximately $400M annually (globally).
- Support the development of the documented global sourcing/procurement strategies and strategic/tactical execution for the Facillities spend categories, within the NA Region, to achieve maximum value at the lowest total cost.
- Responsible for driving strategy, cost models, project portfolios, RFx documents, supplier selection decisions, contract negotiation and implementation as well as execution.
- Participate as full partner on the business, functions and regional leadership teams to fully understand the business strategy and to bring the external market place dynamics into the strategy and planning process.
- Engage with businesses, functions and regions to develop strategies and deliver tactical execution activities that deliver savings and growth that are aligned with business, function and regional objectives.
- Drive execution of the NA region procurement category and supplier relationship strategies.
- Develop and drive rigorous category and supplier performance metrics/programs.
- Support and deliver process and policy simplification, governance and compliance.
- Build and lead a strong network of internal stakeholders, end-users and suppliers that are engaged and business focused to deliver on overall objectives.
- Be a continuous learner on the use of standard sourcing processes, category management, source-to-pay, risk mitigation and category/supplier performance management.
- Develop competencies and targeted development plan that provides the education, exposure and experience to deliver competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Working with the category team, fully evaluates the external market and develops strategies to mitigate risk and create competitive advantage versus our competition.
- Develops organization expertise recognized as "world class" both internally and externally. Work collaboratively with other sourcing colleagues to share best practices and procurement process improvements.
- Sets high standards for the organization for ethics, professionalism and compliance to all internal controls.
- Manages all internal controls and contract-related aspects of outsourced services.
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, key suppliers and cross-functional organizations and engages them in strategic and tactical supplier management for value creation and innovation.
- Works with operations and functions to identify, assess, qualify and develop new suppliers needed for competition and value delivery.
- BA/BS Degree with preferred focus on supply chain, operations or engineering.
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Certification.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- 5+ Years Sourcing, Procurement & Category Management experience in large, global multi-business organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SAP and Business Intelligence Systems.
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture. By combining the colossal strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences, we've harnessed agriculture's brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuries of scientific achievement to enrich the lives of producers and consumers alike. We are driven by our beliefs and our purpose, which is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.