!!NOW OFFERING $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!
!!Competitive wages starting at $19.00 - $24.00/Hr!!
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician at our Jackson, MN production location. We stay busy and challenged year-round at our Jackson production plant as our soybean facility offers diversity of tasks and activities! We take pride in the quality of our work and the safety of all of our team members. We are looking for candidates from all industries who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have a stable work history.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Enjoy competitive wages starting at $19.00 - $24.00 /hr based on qualifications, education, and experience.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits; new hires start with 4 weeks off each year. We also have excellent paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your VERY FIRST day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities - What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Harvest activities such as preparation, seed sampling, truck unloading, and other processes including leading work areas.
- Production activities such as seed conditioning, treating, packaging, rework, etc.
- Product return and sorting activities.
- Field activities such as scouting, inspection and managing logistics.
- Use of automation and computerized systems to perform work tasks (computers and iPads).
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements - Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You have proactive work ethic and good time management skills!
- You value health and safety! You will always work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely every day.
- You look at problems as a way to find a solution and love solving them!
- You value working as a team, are proactive, communicate concerns, and are accepting of change.
- You can work independently, multitask, and maintain an organized workplace.
- You have your High School Diploma or GED.
- You have one year of education and/or experience in operations, manufacturing, agriculture or warehousing.
- You have a valid driver’s license so you are able to drive a company vehicle when needed.
- Chilly warehouse? Dusty fields? No problem! You love to get out there and work hard in different environments! You are also willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- You understand that delivering to our customers on-time keeps us viable and are willing and able to work a rotating shift and work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks to support achieving those goals.
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You Have:
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work.
- Forklift operation experience.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
**Please note there is NO relocation allowance or visa sponsorship available for this position.**