Local Community & The Role:
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture solving the worlds food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Corteva has an exciting opportunity for Production Technicians to join our team at our Tipton, IN triple-crop production facility. The Tipton site has semi-autonomous work teams implemented, so this is the perfect site for top performing candidates who are looking to grow or launch their career. If you want to work with knowledgeable colleagues who take pride in their work and excel at everything they do, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Please ensure you attach an updated copy of your resume with your application for full consideration.
The Tipton production location runs various production schedules during peak season, September through March each year. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
24/7 operations, running 12 hour shifts (3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off) rotating days and nights.
24/5 or 24/6 operations, running three 8 hour shifts (5-6 days per week, with 1-2 days off) rotating shifts.
During off-peak months, April through August, the site staggers down to an 8 hour day shift schedule with occasional overtime when needed. This provides a much better work-life balance than other manufacturing roles and opportunities! So dont miss out, apply today!
Lets peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Harvest activities such as preparation, sorting, drying, etc.
- Conditioning activities such as sizing, gravity operation, packaging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities.
- Quality Analysis & Control activities.
- Field management activities such as scouting, field maintenance.
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for continuous improvement projects.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.