Are you ready to grow your career and take on anew challenge? If so, our Production Technician role may be the perfectopportunity for you. AtCorteva Agriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter what yourrole, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture solving the worlds food problems through innovation, technology, and puttingpeople first.
Responsibilities-What You Will Do:
As a Production Technician, youwill perform a variety of tasks associated with general plant operations andfield activities that will evolve with each season throughout the year. Youwill be responsible for setting up and monitoring highly automated equipmentfor various processes such as harvest, conditioning, treating, and packing.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Harvestactivities such as preparation, receiving, etc.
- Conditioningactivities such as sizing, gravity operation, bagging, palletizing, etc.
- Returnand rework activities
- Fieldmanagement activities such as scouting, field maintenance
- Warehousingactivities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gatheringdata for future aid in continuous improvement projects
- Variousother duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements-What You Will Bring:
- High School diploma orGED equivalent and one year of lab, scheduling, administrative, manufacturingor agriculture related experience
- Willing and able to workin a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able toclimb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to workboth outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to liftup to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/orrepetitive lifting with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness and abilityto work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaksand shifts as needed
- Willingness to work as ateam and be proactive in communicating concerns, best practices and masteringchanges that will improve overall team performance
- Attention to detail andproblem-solving skills
- Time management skillsincluding proactive work ethic and utilizing a sense of urgency
- Ability to workindependently, multitask and maintain an organized workplace
- Computer aptitudeincluding use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Thefollowing are preferred:
- Knowledgeof lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement andStandardized Work are a plus
- Knowledgeof production agriculture and production plant operations desired
- Knowledgeof field equipment desired
- SAPor similar Enterprise Resource Planning software to manage data processing
Lets peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strikea better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paidmaternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Preparefor your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuitionreimbursement program, and more
- Enjoyaccess to health benefits for you and your family on your first day ofemployment
- Andmuch, much more
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMattersin your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing yourapplication.