Interested in growingyour career with a global company? If so, our Production Technician maybe the perfect opportunity for you here at our Lethbridge facility. In theProduction Technician role, you will be deeply integrated with oursafety culture that values recognition and continuous improvement. Youwill have a variety of responsibilities throughout the year, which gives youexposure to, and knowledge of, many areas of our business. You will join a teamthat provides a strong training program and foundation to advance your careerin a variety of areas including Agronomy, Operations Management/Leadership, andmore!
At CortevaAgriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter what your role, youwill be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture solving theworlds food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
Responsibilities- HeresHow You Will Contribute:
- Workand interact directly with canola seed growers in the summer
- Performresponsibilities associated with general plant operations from receiving seedto shipping packaged seed at the Lethbridge Plant
- Operationof various types of plant equipment such as sizing, gravity operation, spiralseparators, seed treatment
- applicators,packaging equipment
- Conditioningactivities such as cleaning and sizing, treating and packaging, palletizing,wrapping and sampling
- Couldinvolve process orders, tag printing, grading, data entry and documentation ofgovernment records
- Shipping/receiving,interplant movement, rework, warehousing, and inventory management of baggedand bulk seed, including the safe operation of forklifts
- Harvestactivities from receiving to storage
- Compliancewith Work Instructions and Quality Plan requirements
- Repairand maintenance on plant equipment as required
Requirements: WhatYoull Bring:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 2years of experience in a production, manufacturing, or related.
- ValidClass 5 driver's license
- Abilityto climb and/or work in elevated areas, standing and sitting for extendedperiods
- Willing and able to workovertime hours including weekends and shift work required duringseasonal
- Repetitivelifting up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingnessto work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet, dry, and dusty conditions
- Competentcomputer skills
- Abilityto work autonomously with limited supervision
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills, reliability, work accuracy, andtimeliness
The following are preferred:
- Post-secondaryeducation related to agriculture or related field of study
- Experiencein light industrial, manufacturing, field production/farming, seed cleaning andhandling, or warehouse
- Knowledgeof farming, production agriculture and production plant operations
Lets peek at how you can grow yourwellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strikea better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paidmaternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Preparefor your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuitionreimbursement program, and more
- Enjoyaccess to health benefits for you and your family on your first day ofemployment
- Andmuch, much more