The Role & LocalCommunity:
We care about you and wecare that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comesclose.
At Corteva Agriscience,you will help us grow whats next. No matter what your role, you will be partof a team that is building the future of agriculture solving the worlds foodproblems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Corteva islooking for Production Operators to join the fun, high energy, andsuccessful team in Renwick, Iowa. We offer all the benefits that a Fortune 500company has to offer while also providing a small town atmosphere, and acommunity feel. The inclusive, motivated team in Renwick offers a safe andinnovative work environment that allows for personal and professional growth.Dont miss out on this excellent employment opportunity, apply online today.
During peak season(September-April) the Renwick production plant runs a 24/6 or 24/7 schedulebased on demand. Shift hours can be 8 to 12 hours depending on which scheduleis utilized. This site staggers down to one day shift during the summer months.
Lets peek at how youcan grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- Earn wages starting at $19-21 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities - WhatYou Will Do:
How will you help usgrow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Receiving activities such as receiving, stabilization, sampling.
- Conditioning and packaging activities such as, gravity operation, treating, packaging, palletizing, etc..
- Return and discard activities.
- Bin sampling.
- Field management activities such as field inspections, field maintenance.
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Quality and sampling activities, such as bin sampling.
- Gathering data for continuous improvement projects.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements- Who YouAre:
What expertise have yougrown? What do you bring to the table?
- You love variety of tasks as well as enjoy working hard and staying busy!
- You want to work somewhere doing something where you can make a difference in the world!
- Growing your skills and your career is extremely important to you and youre looking for a company like Corteva where you have the opportunity to do just that!
- You have your High School Diploma or GED.
- When you see a problem, you look for a way to fix it, youre solutions focused.
- You have a valid drivers license, so you will be able to drive company vehicles on-assignment when needed, like field inspections or detassling in the summer.
- You have 1+ years of on-the-job experience in manufacturing, production, operations, agriculture or related filed OR an Associates or Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study.
- You value the safety of yourself and your co-workers and will eagerly participate in safe work practices, on-the-job safety, and work safety programs.
- Chilly warehouse? Dusty field inspections? No problem! You love to get out there and be in the heart of operations with your team and work hard!
- You always are willing to help out and physical work isnt a problem for youPassing by a team member struggling to lift something? Safety is your top priority and you are willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations to help your colleague and/or perform necessary job tasks!
- You understand that the companys viability and performance is directly tied to your job security, so you are willing and able to work shift work and overtime including nights and weekends to meet business needs during peak season.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work.
- Knowledge of field equipment.
Ready to grow yourperspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!