DowDuPont Agriculture, a business division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), combines the strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences. Together, the Agriculture division provides growers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry, developed through a robust research pipeline across germplasm, biotech traits and crop protection. DowDuPont Agriculture is committed to delivering innovation, helping growers increase productivity and ensuring food security for a growing global population. DowDuPont intends to separate the Agriculture division into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found at http://www.dow-dupont.com
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee the regulatory organisations in UK/Ireland, Nordic/Baltics, BENELUX, France and Germany/Switzerland/Austria to deliver on time regulatory approvals for plant protection products.
- Partner with the regional commercial leadership to align the regulatory organisation with the commercial strategy.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to maximise regulatory success across the region.
- Monitor, track and share the evolution of the short and long term regulatory environment across the region
- Inspire teams to value high quality delivery, team work and a passion for continual improvement and learning.
- Manage the careers of a diverse group of regulatory professionals.
- Support local staff in developing trusted partnerships with national regulators and stakeholders to support our regulatory success.
- 30 to 40% travel across the region to engage employees, share perspectives and support resiliency of teams.
- Representing corporate interests in, and shaping agenda of, regulatory committees of industry associations.
- Develop strong partnership with regional stewardship function to support the smooth introduction of technologies into the marketplace.
- Degree/diploma with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or an equivalent discipline with related experience in natural or agricultural sciences
- Several years of experience in registration and regulatory affairs of plant protection products.
- Proven experience of leading a high-performing virtual organisation which shares and delivers a common goal.
- Experience of creating a working environment conductive to inspiring regulatory staff with diverse backgrounds, abilities and experience to succeed and outstanding management of individual careers.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required with working knowledge of a second European language (French or German) highly appreciated.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, efficient and well-organized with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a diverse workload
- Capability to formalize and manage transversal projects
- Agility, proactivity and dynamism are essential in a growing international company.