Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is currently in search of a Maintenance Reliability Engineer. The successful candidate will provide mechanical engineering and quality assurance support to Cortevas Pittsburg, California manufacturing site. The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, supporting maintenance crafts, techniques, procedures, spare parts identification and implementing new technologies.
Responsibilities - How will you help us grow?
- Lead and manage Mechanical Integrity Program for equipment and facilities.
- Provide mechanical expertise for troubleshooting, maintaining and modification/addition to operating equipment and facilities.
- Lead preventive and predictive maintenance programs to improve and upgrade reliability of equipment and facilities.
- Provide Mechanical Expertise for project work to ensure its compliance with specifications, engineering standards and quality assurance.
- Networking with industry and Corteva networks to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Drive programs to improve safety, quality and cost in Maintenance function.
Requirements What Youll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of codes such as ASME, ANSI, API, will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on mechanical integrity inspection methods.
- Strong hands-on and theoretical knowledge on rotating and static equipment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and a team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and Six-Sigma training would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Local Regulations on statutory equipment such as pressure vessels, relief valves, and lifting equipment.
- SAP experience preferred
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Lets peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.