Do you want to be part of a strong, solution-oriented, collaborative and innovative team?
Corteva Agriscience Chatham is looking to hire (2) 309A Journeyman or apprenticing electricians to work as part of the maintenance department at our Chatham and Ridgetown production facilities.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- Successful candidates will be required to work at both the Chatham and Ridgetown locations as workloads require.
- Successful candidates must be willing and able to work various shift schedules and on call schedules through most of the year, including extended hours during peak production seasons.
- Candidates must be able and willing to work in all weather conditions.
- The ability to safely lift 50Lbs is required.
- As a member of the maintenance team, your primary role will be to support production operations through the maintenance and troubleshooting of various electrical systems and equipment.
- Support in the maintaining and development of safety programs and work instructions pertaining to electrical work is required.
- Team members will be required to work with the maintenance supervisor, coordinator and specialist on work ques, orders and projects.
- Successful candidates must also work with team members on the maintaining of the spare parts inventory.
- Successful candidates will be required to maintain an ESA online logbook.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Candidates may also be required to escort ESA inspectors through the site during routine inspections / visits.
- Adherence to Corteva and site-specific safety policies and procedures is required.
- No Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance provided for this role
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining, repairing, installation and troubleshooting of industrial electrical panels and equipment up to 600V is required.
- Technical certification degree (electrician) – trade/technical school
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting electrical issues as it pertains to motors, hydraulics, pneumatics and HVAC is required.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining, repairing, trouble shooting and installation of MCP’s, ICP’s, fire and securing systems as well as communications systems is required.
- Some general understanding of PLC automation (Allen Bradly) and ladder logic is an asset.
- Experience in using an electronic maintenance module such as SAP R3 is an asset.
- Candidate must possess a valid G driver license and be able to obtain a driver abstract
- Working from heights
- Aerial work platforms
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck
- First aid
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!