Were hiring a Maintenance Coordinator.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- 4-6 years.
- Experience in a production and manufacturing environment.
- Preventive Maintenance tasks.
- Attending to breakdowns.
- Administrative tasks.
- Maintain Safety Standards.
- Trade certification (Preferably Millwright)\t
- Licensed driver.\t
- "Computer literacy- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong communication and coaching skills.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Be able to work independently, but also with colleagues as a team to accomplish satisfactory maintenance outcomes.
- Ability to climb or work in elevated areas.\t
- Ability to stand/sit for extended periods.\t
- Ability to operate specialized plant/production equipment\t
- Ability to operate motor vehicles.\t
- Ability to fulfil general employment expectations including regular attendance and working specified hours or overtime as defined by supervisor, acceptance of supervision, getting along with others in the workplace, maintaining acceptable standards of office conduct, etc. \t
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility