GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Were hiring for IT business partner - Commercial Europe.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As IT business partner you will act as the single point of accountability to these teams on behalf of IT. S/he will represent IT on European regional business leadership team. S/he will advise and support business leaders in setting the technology strategy needed to meet business challenges and achieve their larger business objectives. S/he will develop business strategic roadmaps that lay out the technology priorities and timelines and serve as a basis for translation into requirements to be delivered. S/he will manage the IT investment portfolio in a transparent manner to the business and be accountable for overall delivery of major programs and the associated investment outcomes.
S/he will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, highly matrix environment, developing a strategy for the organization and a roadmap to achieve strategic goals. You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
- Develop and nurture productive, strategic relationships with business stakeholders
- Define the IT vision, strategy, and metrics, aligned to business strategy
- Serve as the accountable liaison to the business for all technology-related matters
- Partner with business leaders on ITs business strategic roadmaps and target state definitions
- Provide financial diligence; manage IT investment portfolio efficiently and within guidance
- Drive transformational change and a culture of innovation and agility; implement applicable enterprise platforms and applications
- Deliver committed outcomes of all IT capabilities leveraged by the business
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
The successful candidate should be an expert at building relationships with business leaders and addressing business needs with technology thinking. S/he must have capabilities in developing business strategic roadmaps as well as successfully owning the outcomes to meet business objectives. S/he must possess a blend of hands-on technical ability with proven business strategic capability.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Proven track record in driving business strategy with technology innovation
- Experience in strategic decision making and successful influencing on leadership level
- Experience in managing relationships with business stakeholders and earning a seat at the table to actively engage business leaders and shape future policies and strategies
- Experience with roadmap ownership, use case creation, strategy development
- Experience building and communicating business plans and associated capability roadmaps, as well as being able to provide technology insights required for delivery
- Financial acumen to support business case creation and measurement
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of IT and business experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility
- Ability to be more than an order taker for the business - must stimulate, surface and shape business demand
- Experience in change implementation planning and management
- Experience in IT portfolio management and manage business investments
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience with Sales & Marketing technologies preferred (CRM, Digital Marketing, etc.)
- Experience in Sales & Marketing (Commercial) IT roles or Sales & Marketing Function roles strongly preferred
- Familiarity with farming and/or agriculture strongly preferred, but not required
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility