Do you want to be in charge of your owndestiny?
Be an independentPioneer Seed representative. We are seeking a passionate Sales Agronomist to work in sales and service for both existingand prospective customers in southwest Wisconsin. This role is focused on growing the Pioneerbusiness in Wisconsin. Must possessexcellent communication skills, organization skills, and have a great sales aptitude,experience in Agriculture and/or Dairy area with feed and forage is highly beneficial.
In this Sales Agronomist role you will:
- Grow the Pioneer sales in selected areas in southern Wisconsin.
- Interact with proven team of sales managers, product managers, and agronomist to provide you with the resources needed for success.
- Focus on a customer base oriented primarily towards farmers.
Are you an ideal candidate?
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Ag sector highlydesired.
- Background in Dairy and feed and forage beneficial.
- Previous prospecting experience preferred.
- Proven sales experience preferred, but mayalso consider a strong sales aptitude.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated skill in developing relationships and building trust.
- Ability to set personal goals and develop plans to achieve them.
- Must be self-motivated, goal orientated, highly organized, and professional in their business.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Confidence in ability to be a top performer in this 100% commission paid position.
TO APPLYFOR THE POSITION:
- Email your resume and cover letter to Suzanne.email@example.com