Were hiring a Global Regulatory Ecotoxicologist.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
represent the Ecotoxicology Team on multidisciplinary regulatory teams responsible for development, registration or re-registration of new and existing crop protection products.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The position will involve close liaison with registration colleagues and technical experts across a wide range of disciplines within Corteva Agriscience, industry associations and national or international regulatory authorities.
- Leading ecotoxicology study designs, using in-depth expertise and proactive application of scientific principles.
- Designing tests for outside contract laboratories and providing oversight for outsourced (contract) work or quality testing.
- Providing key leadership of environmental risk assessments on a global basis.
- Providing global regulatory reports for regulatory agencies and interfacing with regulatory agencies.
- Contributing as a member of multiple product teams operating in a collaborative, team environment.
- Developing robust communication strategies and implementing a range of effective communication methods that inform and influence.
- Effectively utilizing organizational networking to influence decision making.
Preferred location is Milton, Oxford.