Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You will represent the Ecotoxicology Team on multidisciplinary regulatory teams responsible for development, registration or re-registration of new and existing crop protection products.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The position will involve close liaison with registration colleagues and technical experts across a wide range of disciplines within Corteva Agriscience, industry associations and national or international regulatory authorities.
- Leading ecotoxicology study designs, using in-depth expertise and proactive application of scientific principles.
- Designing tests for outside contract laboratories and providing oversight for outsourced (contract) work or quality testing.
- Providing global regulatory reports for regulatory agencies and interfacing with regulatory agencies.
- Contributing as a member of multiple product teams operating in a collaborative, team environment.
- Developing robust communication strategies and implementing a range of effective communication methods that inform and influence.
- Effectively utilizing organizational networking to influence decision making.
To Grow WhatMatters, You Will Need
- A Master's degreein Environmental Toxicology, Ecology, Entomology, Zoology, or otherecotoxicology-related science degree with 5 years industry work experience inecotoxicology serving the agrochemical industry, or a Ph.D. in EnvironmentalToxicology, Ecology, Entomology, Zoology, or other ecotoxicology-related sciencedegree with 2-3 years industry work experience in ecotoxicology serving theagrochemical industry.
- Strong scientificbackground and critical thinking skills coupled with application of scientificprinciples for use in regulatory sciences and risk assessment.
- Demonstratedteamwork and leadership abilities to manage and coordinate multiple projectsand chemistries.
- Ability to applyknowledge and experience to creatively address complex risk assessmentchallenges in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong written andoral communication skills that allow dissemination of complex technical issuesin a clear, concise manner to a variety of scientific and non-scientificaudiences.
- Keen interest inworking in a dynamic, exciting industry and applying scientific information forprotection of the environment.
- High level ofEnglish Proficiency.
Who Are We LookingFor?
- Curious, boldthinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
- Market shapingindividuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worldsgrowing need for food.
- Collaborators whothrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- Innovators whobring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future andmake us an industry leader.
Growing WhatMatters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Challenging workassignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
- Diverse, inclusivework environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feelheard, valued and empowered.
- Dedicated andcustomized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertiseand personal perspectives.
- Support the healthand well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningfulwork and competitive salary.
Job Post Date: 05/17/20