CORTEVA Agriscience aims to become the world's most dynamic science society, creating sustainable solutions that are essential to making life more enjoyable, safer and healthier around the world.
PIONEER Seeds from CORTEVA Agriscience is a world leader in the research, production and marketing of high-performance seeds for agriculture, and invites you to join its team as:
3 Forage Zone Animators
As part of the development of its M3 and Floury Dent Hybrid range and under the supervision of the Regional Manager, he is responsible for the animation strategy of the Fodder of his area. In consultation with the Account Manager, he must generate interest in Pioneer products and promote Pioneer innovations by bringing the marketing and technical offer to breeders. He is the technical and marketing expert of the area.
- Consolidates and formalizes the knowledge of its entire area: its market and that of distributors, influencers, competition.
- In co-responsibility with the Account Manager, identifies the growth levers of his area, co-builds the strategy and impact plan associated with his territory, and then proposes it to the Regional Manager for validation and implementation. In direct interaction with the Account Managers, ensures the synergy of territorial issues and establishes specific partnerships with previously identified influencers and channels.
- Sets up an internal and external network of experimentation in its area (pilot farm network, distributor testing, etc.).
- Implements pioneer's new digital tools.
- Interacts with agricultural distribution as part of specific technical and marketing expertise.
- Sets up the actions to develop the sales of Pioneer Inoculants (Conservation and improvement of forages).
- Works in groups with other animators to feed the marketing team on market knowledge.
- In conjunction with the Region Manager and national marketing, he accompanies the construction and implementation of new offers.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Good level of knowledge in animal nutrition and plant production.
- Good knowledge of the area and the organization of the regional agricultural environment.
- At ease with new technologies and social networks.
- Strong Ability to Develop and Animate a Network.
- Observer, curious and innovative.
- Strong ability to host meetings.
- Proposal force.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Listening, analysis and synthesis skills.
- English written and spoken.
Who Are We Looking For?
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team.
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food.
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader.
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences.
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience.
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered.
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary.
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility.