We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Coordinate the activities and the work of lab operators ingadesco
Support nir technology and update nir calibrations ingadesco and in other european lab
Support sale team about forage quality by visiting farm,analyzing forages directly on field, organizing meeting about specificarguments
Create and support contacts in animal nutrition topic
Evaluate new analysis or service to support seed andinoculants sale
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Good educational background requested: high school degree graduate with full mark in Science of Animal Productions
- Minimum of experience in agronomy area Some in-fields experiences in crops cultivation
- Good experience in animal nutrition area Specialist in animal nutrition, knowledge in diets, forages quality and livestock management. Skill in evaluating data with statistical approach.
- Good level of PC skills and ability in developing new competencies on different lab softwares
- Strong attitude to communicate in face to face discussions and in meeting presentation
Job Post Date: 04/19/19