Corteva Agriscience is seeking a Finance Analyst for the Crop Protection Platform IO.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Crop Protection Portfolio in oversight of Cost of Goods Sold and Other Cost of Revenue and Regional communication of COGS
- Monthly oversight and analysis of COGS and Other Cost of Revenue for assigned Portfolio/Region.
- Works with Portfolio Supply Chain Manager, Manufacturing Director and Procurement Leader to understand key drivers of COGS and impact on monthly outlook.
- Provides guidance to lead molecule cost accountant regarding COGS changes and manufacturing variances.
- Acts as finance lead in monthly global supply review in preparation of MBR.
- Analysis of monthly actuals and ensures monthly outlook reflects accurate expectations for Portfolio/Region.
- Supports monthly COGS rate forecasting process working closely with IBP Finance lead.
- Collaborates with TO Finance, Workstream Leaders for CP Manufacturing, Procurement and Supply Chain to ensure E2W Initiatives are reflected in the company financials.
- Works closely with Portfolio Teams (Portfolio Finance Leader, Supply Chain Leader, Manufacturing Director and Procurement Leader).
- Works in close partnership with Cost Accountants globally providing guidance and mentorship.
- Works in concert with Regional Commercial Analysts to understand COGS impact.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-5 years prior finance experience.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Understanding of practices in accounting and finance with primary emphasis in Cost of Revenue and Manufacturing (Cost Accounting background preferred).
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of Ag Industry preferred.
- SAP experience preferred, Strong Excel skills required.
Job Post Date: 01/24/20