Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 22,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for an SEC External Reporting Analyst. This role is a highly visible role within the Corporate Accounting organization, interacting across all business units and key functions.
Responsibilities - How will you help us grow?
- Preparation of financial reports and related footnote disclosures in compliance with United States (U.S.) generally accepted accounting principles and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations in conjunction with SEC filings.
- Quarterly responsibilities also include providing financial data / analysis to Investor Relations for earnings news release, coordination of reporting items from all businesses and key functions, coordination with external auditors, and XBRL tagging procedures.
- Perform technical research and monitor disclosure requirements.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing financial data, appropriate documentation of internal controls in accordance with SOX requirements, benchmarking, and performing other accounting, analysis, and disclosure duties on a timely basis.
Qualifications - What you'll bring to the table.
- BS in Accounting or related field.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years public accounting experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of SEC reporting requirements and U.S. GAAP.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and accountable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Works well in teams with an ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Workiva financial reporting experience a plus.
Benefits - How We'll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here - Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Follow Company Alert×
Follow Company Alert Saved
Follow Company Alert