ERP Data Architect - Nationwide (100% Remote)
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 22,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is looking for an ERP Data Architect. The overall objective of this position is to provide data architecture support to Corteva’s Enterprise Resource Planning platform team, who are currently deploying SAP’s S/4HANA. This position will coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to create and maintain an ERP data model consistent with the data model for the enterprise. The ERP data architect will also create and maintain documentation and diagrams to ensure enterprise visibility into ERP data processes.
This position does not have specific geographic restrictions, though a compatibility with US time zones is preferred.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities - What you will do to help us grow!
- Lead the data architecture design of solutions for large ERP projects and programs; through expert knowledge translate high-level business requirements into data models and appropriate metadata, test data, and data quality standards.
- Simplify the existing ERP data architecture, delivering reusable services and cost saving opportunities in line with the policies and standards of the organization.
- Provide clear and consistent data architecture consultation at a detailed level within assigned projects.
- Ensure the end-to-end solution is fit for purpose, meet the needs of business, the agreed requirements, and are both pragmatic and supportive of the strategic architecture direction.
- Participate from time to time in the supplier selection process, evaluating usefulness and cost of products and making appropriate recommendations.
- Carry out core accountabilities with minimal level of supervision.
- Drive project knowledge back to the enterprise data model and document and vet proposed changes.
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
- Help create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures.
- Help define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure data quality.
- Work with IT teams, business analysts and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs and develop solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage and analytics.
Experience and Education – What you'll bring to the table!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 8 years relevant SAP consulting or industry experience.
- 5 years of SAP experience with SAP Data Architecture and Data Modeling.
- Full lifecycle experience implementing SAP master data domains.
- Strong understanding of the utilization of master data elements across the business processes/functionalities.
- Experience with SAP MDG (Master Data Governance).
- Good knowledge of data management processes.
Preferred but not required experience
- Data archiving with SAP ILM or Open Text.
- Strong knowledge in data ETL architecture and use of SAP Business Objects Data Services.
- Experience in data warehousing, data integration and database development techniques.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!