We care about you and wecare that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comesclose.
At Corteva Agriscience,you will help us grow whats next. No matter what your role, you will be partof a team that is building the future of agriculture solving the worlds foodproblems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Corteva hasan exciting opportunity for an Electrician/Maintenance Electrician tojoin our organization at our Plainview, TX production facility. Come join ourindustry leading and market shaping company to be part of helping to feed theworld! This position comes with a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Lets peek at how youcan grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities WhatYou Will Do:
How will you help usgrow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Management of plantelectrical systems
- Regular inspection
- Cost analysis
- Programmable logiccontrollers/electrical systems
- Security system andphone connections
- Interpretation ofelectric code of application
- Maintain relationshipswith local vendors and contractors as identified
- Complete PreventativeMaintenance orders that includes mechanical and/or electrical work
- Field Equipmentpreparations that include mechanical and/or electrical work
- Travel to offsitelocations/ Stay overnight
Requirements Who YouAre:
What expertise have yougrown? What do you bring to the table?
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of electrical/relevantexperience
- Valid Journeyman/MastersLicense
- Ability to understandand interpret the National Electric Code
- Ability to troubleshootand maintain 12V-480V systems
- Ability to adjustquickly to changing conditions and anticipate needs
- Good verbal andinterpersonal communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to makeindependent decisions
- PC skills
- Will require shift workthroughout the year based on production needs
- Knowledge ofprogrammable logic controls and other control systems, graphical userinterfaces, motor starters, gear boxes, conveyor systems, hydraulics,pneumatics, etc.
- Able to read blueprintsand ladder logic
- Willing and able toclimb and/or work in elevated areas, standing and sitting for extended periods
- Willing and able to workboth outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to liftup to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/orrepetitive lifting
- Willingness and abilityto work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks
- Will require shift work
Ready to grow yourperspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!