!!!Now Offering Sign-On Bonus of $4000!!!
At Corteva Agriscience, you'll help us grow what is next! No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture - leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking an Electrician to join our team at our Grand Rapids, Ohio facility. If you have a passion for providing solutions and supporting a high-performing team, this is a terrific opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Ensure operation of company equipment including electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, control devices, and HVAC, for process and facility
- Perform electrical repairs, service, troubleshooting and scheduled inspections of equipment, following the prescribed guidelines and procedures
- Review and assist program leaders and teams with the electrical safety program to ensure adherence and compliance
- Adhere to all quality systems & safety procedures including environmental regulations, OSHA, PSM, and Corteva's safety procedures in everyday work routine
- Make recommendations for improved safety through electrical programs and/or process changes including the addition of new devices, and hardware.
- Various other duties as assigned
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
What Skills You Need:
- You have a valid driver's license and are willing and able to drive a company vehicle as needed
- You possess working knowledge and are willing and able to interpret the National Electric Code (NEC)
- You are comfortable with technology and possess good computer aptitude including the use of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and are willing and able to learn other company specific applications as required
- You are willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation: Climb and/or work in elevated areas, Stand, and sit for extended periods, Work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet, and dry conditions,
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and perform work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- You are willing and able to pursue a Journeyman Electrical License
- You can work independently as well as in a team environment
- You have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have high attention to detail can multitask, maintain an organized workplace, and have excellent problem-solving skills
- You value health and safety! You will always work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely every day
- You are willing and able to work overtime hours including weekend work as needed during seasonal peaks to support production demand
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Associate or Two-Year Trade School Degree within the Technical, Electrical, or Mechanical field
- Knowledge and/or experience with Automation and Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Previous industrial maintenance work production equipment - electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, instrumentation and controls, HVAC, and general maintenance experience).
- Experience with SAP (or similar system) for work orders and parts inventory
Work Authorization and Relocation:
- No Visa Sponsorship offered or available for this position
- No relocation allowance offered or available for this position
Site Dedicated (100% at Corteva location):
- This role will be on-site at our Corteva location
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Benefits - How We'll Support You:
- Numerous development opportunities offered to build your skills
- Be part of a company with a higher purpose and contribute to making the world a better place
- Health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- Four weeks of paid time off and two weeks of well-being pay per year, plus paid holidays
- Excellent parental leave which includes a minimum of 16 weeks for mother and father
- Future planning with our competitive retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement program
- Learn more about our total rewards package here - Corteva Benefits
- Check out life at Corteva! www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Are you a good match? Apply today! We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Follow Company Alert×
Follow Company Alert Saved
Follow Company Alert