The Role & Local Community:
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Come join our industry leading and market shaping company to be part of helping to feed the world! You can be sure that your work will always be rewarding and challenging. With the variable nature of our business season-to-season, we have variety of activities and tasks so you will never be bored. If you value a business and team with high ethical standards and a strong safety culture, then this is the place for you! We welcome candidates from all industry backgrounds with Electrical experience who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for Electrician candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Apply today and come join our group of empowered team members.
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Ensure operation of company equipment including electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, control devices, and HVAC, for process and facility.
- Perform electrical repairs and scheduled inspections of equipment, following the prescribed guidelines and procedures.
- Review and lead electrical safety program for the plant maintenance team.
- Service, troubleshoot and repair any problem of any electrical/mechanical nature.
- Adherence to all quality systems & safety procedures including Environmental regulations, OSHA, and PSM procedures in everyday work routine.
- Make recommendations for improved safety through electrical programs and/or process changes including addition of new devices, and hardware.
- Serve as safety program leader.
Requirements – Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You enjoy working on machines and electrical components!
- When there is a problem, you see an exciting opportunity to troubleshoot so you can find and implement solutions!
- You have EITHER a High School diploma/GED equivalent with 2-3 years of Industrial Electrician/Maintenance experience OR an Associate’s Degree or two-year Trade School Degree in a Technical, Electrical, or Mechanical field.
- Heights above 25 feet? No problem! You are willing and able to work on elevated surfaces (with fall protection equipment, of course, because safety is always number one to you!).
- Chilly warehouse? Greasy machine parts? No problem! You love to get out there and be in the heart of operations with your team and work hard!
- You always are willing to help out and physical work isn’t a problem for you…Passing by a team member struggling to lift something? Safety is your top priority and you are willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations to help your colleague and/or perform necessary job tasks!
- Working safely is important to you!
- You know how to schedule work/jobs and you do a great job of following-up on completion status.
- You are a guru at understanding and interpreting the National Electric Code.
- You value serving your customers and know operations must be supported for optimal uptime, so you are willing and able to work hours required of this role to achieve that mission (this job requires overtime hours and shift work including weekend work during our seasonal peaks).
- Valid drivers license
- Maintain detailed equipment records and prints.
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You Have:
- A Journeyman or Master Licensed Electrician.
- PLC knowledge / Automation skills.
- Additional industrial maintenance work experience (to include production equipment – electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, instrumentation and controls, HVAC and general maintenance experience)
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!