GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Were hiring for an EHS&S Group Leader
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The EHS&S Group Leader will provide Environmental, Health, Safety and Security delivery support to the Drusenheim Corteva agriscience part of the site. The role will support the coordination and administration of existing EHS&S programs, developing implementation plans to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and the internal standards. Implementation of global EHS&S management systems and internal work processes will be a key objective of the role. The candidate will work closely with plant operations, EHS&S Leadership, members of the EHS&S Team, and plant personnel to ensure full compliance with internal and external requirements, enhancing EHS&S knowledge and awareness throughout the departments, and improve EHS&S performance.
This person will report to the EHS&S HUB Leader
- EHS&S Leader for the Drusenheim Corteva agriscience part
- Close cooperation/coordination with other available EHS&S resources to ensure Drusenheim reaches sustainable Top EHS&S Performance
- Organize and lead, when required, full detailed investigations
- Fully contributing member to the European EHS&S team, leveraging plans/programs/best practices between the Drusenheim site and the other European sites
- People manager of the EHS&S department staff