Corteva Agriscience createsthe world's most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address thegreatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, CortevaAgriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increaseproductivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business.Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrivenow and into the future.
As the worlds first dedicatedagriculture start-up, were building a culture that stays curious, thinksdifferently, acts boldly and takes a stand on whats right for our customers,our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know weve got big challengesto solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the labor on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers andfearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at CortevaAgriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
This role will be responsible forbuilding the technical defenses of an agriculture-industry leading,intelligence-driven organization that works across the different businesses andcollaborates closely with senior leaders to ensure solutions meet both businessand cybersecurity needs. This role will lead the intelligence and threat-basedcyber defense-based program.
Key Responsibilities& Accountabilities
- Ensure the Cortevaenterprise network is secure.
- Define, implement, andmodel security practices for enterprise environments using an intelligence andthreat-driven defense model.
- Prioritize enterpriseinitiatives to build towards an intelligence-driven organization.
- Assist in maintaining acommon operating picture of security-relevant systems and controls throughoutthe enterprise.
- Lead initiatives toensure that the technology vision is realized including developing advancedetection and monitoring capabilities for incident management, responseplanning and reaction to events.
- Develop documentedsecurity architectures detailing secure, defendable configurations of systems,applications, and processes.
- Validate designs forsecurity throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain TIcampaigns to track adversaries targeting our organization and industry.
- Identify and assessrisk and make sound risk decisions and recommendations.
- Communicate riskdecisions, project status, recommended strategy updates to senior leadership.
- Work with engineers todevelop and/or tune security controls and configurations.
- Solve complex technicaland integration issues with creative and secure solutions.
- Provide intel supportduring incident response activities, and directly assist with significantincidents.
- Experience with common network defenselanguages/tools (Yara, snort, bro, etc.).
- Ability to communicate/interact with variousaudiences, including senior executives.
- Experience with at least one scripting language(python, Perl, PowerShell, etc.).
- Experience with the Cyber Kill Chain, NISTCybersecurity Framework, Mitre ATT&CK, or other relevant frameworks.
- Provide technicalleadership and direction; function as technical and engineering subject matterexpert for cybersecurity.
- Partner with thebusiness in deploying secure solutions.
- Previous experience ina technical leadership position.
- Executive leadershippresentation skills.
- Ten years experiencein the cybersecurity field or equivalent experience.
- Five years' experiencewith one or more following cybersecurity areas: incident response, loganalysis, malware analysis, threat intelligence, computer forensics, SOC.
- Bachelors Degree inComputer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related fields.
- Industry security certifications CISSP, GCFE, GCFA preferred