AtCorteva Agriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter what yourrole, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture solving the worlds food problems through innovation, technology, and puttingpeople first. We welcome candidates from any industry who want to grow theircareer with us! We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love tolearn, work hard, and have stable work history.
We have an exciting opportunity for an AreaTeam Lead join our company at our Litchfield, IL production facility. Wewelcome applicants from all industry backgrounds with stable employmenthistory, great work ethic, and an eagerness to learn! If you want to work at afantastic, clean, safe facility that always provides amazing challenges andvariety of work for you to tackle with a great team, then this is the place foryou. What we do offers the opportunity for career growth and learning and goesway outside the box of widget manufacturing.
A Day in the Life of:
- Maintain standards in the areas of housekeeping, safety, attendance, operational discipline, process safety management, as well as scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Communicate up and down the line and assure that communications from team members are accurate and complete.
- Support the oversight of harvest, receiving, bulk load out, conditioning, bagging, warehousing operation to maximize material flow and process efficiencies.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to standard work.
- Monitor product quality and ensure activities meet the requirements of the Quality Plan.
- Become knowledgeable of our process order process.
- Ensure direct materials are staged for next process order (tags, bags, boxes, treatment, etc.).
- Assist in managing bulk and bagged seed inventories.
- Assist with product movement activities.
- Ensure Operator Preventative Maintenance is completed.
- Support forward plans for oncoming shift.
- Ensure availability of equipment and materials.
- Provide input and assistance to supervisor when planning capital and focused improvement projects.
- Provide input for workforce planning and development scheduling.
- Ensure appropriate records, documents, or reports are completed as assigned.
- Support continuous improvement and special projects as assigned.
- Work as Production Technician as directed.
- Assume the duty of the Shift Supervisor for the shift in their absence.
- Support the adherence to safety, quality, and site policies.
Requirements:Who you are:
- High School diploma/GED
- 2-4(+) years on the job manufacturing, operations, production, agricultural or related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Finger dexterity for using a keyboard
- Willing and able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds and complete work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting
- Willing and able to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks and different shifts, as needed
- Ability to manage work processes, balance workload, train and motivate people
- An Associates Degree, Two year Technical Diploma/Degree, or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience across multiple production processes and leadership skills.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent Manufacturing Operations software.
- Forklift operations experience or willingness to learn.
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing operations and projects.
- Experience with problem solving and implementation of solutions and corrective actions.
Lets peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Applytoday and join us in growing progress and enriching lives!