Requisition ID: 1306
Consider working for a thriving agricultural organization that believes in the development of our employees. When you join our team, you become part of the family. Nebraska Harvest Center is now offering a $5,000.00 hiring bonus to any new full-time employee!
The Territory Sales Representative will optimize retail sales to end user CLAAS / Lexion agriculture equipment in assigned territory. Position will develop sales territory for future growth and maintain relationships within dealer guidelines and provide after sales product follow-up and support equipment operations as needed.
Main Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Responsible for the attainment of targeted retail sales and the promotion of products and customer relations for the dealership within assigned territory.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitive activities within the assigned territory.
- Implementation of approved marketing tools to strengthen product and market knowledge to improve retail sales results.
- Assist with the coordination of field demonstrations and training efforts as required.
- Relationship management of customer / dealer, including factory visits.
- Provide continuous liaison / feedback from territory to dealer.
- Achieve and/or exceed annual marketing plan while meeting goals within allocated budget guidelines.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note:This position includes extensive travel valid driver s license with verifiable continuous safe driving history is required.
- Some extensive stays may be required in support of marketing and farm show activities during peak seasons.
- Attend and assist with farm shows, expert camps, and other NHC promotional activities.
- Other tasks as assigned or required by management.
- 4 year College Degree in Agriculture or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in large machinery sales or experienced marketing capacity with agricultural equipment manufacturer, preferred.
- Farming background desirable with previous experience in application, adjustment, setting and operation of farm equipment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skill set.
- Knowledge of CLAAS products and retail finance process a plus
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.