Requisition ID: 1091
Consider working for a thriving agricultural organization that believes in the development of our employees. When you join our team, you become part of the family. Nebraska Harvest Center is now offering a $5,000.00 hiring bonus to any new full-time employee!
the Service Technician repairs machines to the customer's satisfaction in the field, shop or customers location. Removes, installs, repairs, disassembles, assembles, performs failure analyses of all CLAAS equipment including engines, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmissions, power train, brakes, steering, electronic and computer applications, heating and air conditioning (HVAC).
Main Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Troubleshoot and repair customer machines at customer jobsites
- Use SIS to order parts, troubleshoot machine systems and research problems
- Machinery Inspection
- Machinery Set-Up and Adjustment
- Use laptop to enter labor, fill out service reports and complete warranty reports
- Use service manuals and parts books to look up specs and parts for repairs
- Adheres to safety regulations and company policies
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Other tasks as assigned or required by management
- Fill in for supervisor as needed
- Train new employees and student interns
- Tech School Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Two to five years industry experience
- Prior experience in troubleshooting methods and tools required
- Farm background desirable
Decision-Making Authority / Degree of Supervision Received
- Ability to travel within region and to be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to maintain professionalism at all times