Requisition ID: 1301
The Part-time Parts Counter Sales position will promote and sell parts to all customers while providing excellent customer service.
Main Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Fills and puts together customer and shop parts orders.
- Provides excellent customer service to inside and outside customers needing parts and service.
- Assembles new hydraulic hoses and repairs old ones.
- Pulls, coordinates, and schedules freight shipments.
- Ships and receives parts for customer orders.
- Assists customers and shop personnel with parts look up and parts orders.
- May be required to assist efforts in the service department during non-peak periods.
- Parts delivery to customers or other NHC locations as needed.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note:This position includes frequent travel by auto; valid driver's license with a verifiably safe driving history is required. May require overnight travel and weekend or evening work
- Processes and stock order parts.
- Inspects and processes remanufactured parts and returns.
- Inventory control and organization.
- Process returns from shop and customers.
- Other tasks as assigned or required by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, but not required
- Two years parts or parts sales and / or counter experience desired.
- Working knowledge of CLAAS parts, a plus.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Farm background desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret parts and machine schematics desirable.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technically and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other large machinery / must be able to pass and maintain a valid forklift certification.
- Valid driver's license verifiable safe driving history / ability to safely drive a motor vehicle
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with defined tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Representative Nebraska Harvest Center