Requisition ID: 1303
The Yard Technician will organize and keep yard well organized. The technician will thoroughly clean customer and dealer units as well as inspect all incoming and outgoing equipment. Additionally, the Yard Technician may be called upon to help with machine delivery, equipment repairs, and building maintenance.
- Yard maintenance and organization.
- Washing and detailing machines, internal and external.
- Shop cleaning and organization.
- Shipping / receiving machines in a timely manner.
- Complete required data entry and service reports.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Entry level 0-3 years' experience
- Industry experience desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Farm background desirable
- Ability to travel within region and to be able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to operate large machinery
- Valid driver's license required with verifiable safe driving history, Claas 1 or 5G an asset.
- Ability to see, hear and speak well enough to use a telephone, computer and cell phone, and to present and explain product details to customers
- Ability to drive vehicle for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Follows all safety rules, regulations and policies
- Ability to bend, stoop and pick up objects
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds frequently, 50 pounds occasionally
Typical dealership repair/office/field environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required o