|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Central Plains Co-op is recruiting for the position of Crop Protection Manager for the Agro Division based out of Rosetown, serving locations in Rosetown, Plenty and Landis. We are seeking individuals who have a desire to provide high performance customer service and wishes to be part of a professional team with the same goals.
The successful applicant will spend the majority of their time assisting with the crop protection side of the retail:
• Ensuring all protocols are adhered to with the AWSA crop protection warehouse
• Ensure all booking programs are maximized to full potential
• Manage and track inventory and bookings for all Agro locations
• Set and maintain pricing for all crop protection products
• Assist in setting crop protection budget and expense items
• Complete claims and invoices for the crop protection business unit
• Work with the Agro Division Manager in developing and maintaining marketing programs
• Working with the Sales and Agronomy Teams to promote various crop protection programs and products
Successful candidates must be able to work independently and as a member of a highly motivated team, be creative and resourceful, able to multi-task, and able to effectively communicate, both orally and written. Candidates must have a valid Class 5 drivers license. A Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field, and 3 or more years of experience would be considered an asset.
Central Plains Co-operative serves West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Perdue, Plenty, Harris and Rosetown. Central Plains Co-op offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including an employer-contributed pension plan.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Please submit your application no later than February 28th by clicking on APPLY TO THIS POSITION at the bottom of this posting. Your application will go directly to the hiring manager for this position.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION