The storeroom specialist is responsible for inventory management of the storeroom at the facility. They handle receiving of materials, logistics of material movement, cycle counting and reporting.
• 85% Inventory Management:
o Receiving of materials/goods and/or supplies (both physical receipt and in procurement/inventory management system).
o Cycle counting/labeling of inventory.
o Coordinate and organize the handling of storage of materials/goods and/or supplies/ Housekeeping.
o Delivery of materials/goods and/or supplies within a location.
o Processing of requests for materials/goods and/or supplies for local use from various plant/location staff or a procurement/inventory management system (e.g. SAP or other ERP).
o Updating spreadsheets.
• 5% Vendor Managed Inventory:
o Responsible for reviewing inventory orders placed and requested.
o Responsible for recieveing orders and escorting the vendor on site.
• 5% Inspections:
o Responsible for inspecting/reporting/documenting safety and housekeeping inspections.
• 5% All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (±11 years).
• Ability to work any shift, any day and or rotating shifts (Every 2- 3 weeks).
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
• Strong computer knowledge and skills.
• Ability to work underground.
• Ability to lift between 40- 50 pounds.
• 1+ years of Experience in storeroom/parts room, inventory control, and/or military equivalent.
• Experience working with SAP.
• Strong organizational and logistic skills.