Brooks Custom Application is seeking highly motivated candidates to join our team of Application Specialists.
Our company is a growing small family business based in Mississippi servicing customers in three states. We pride ourselves in the dedication to both our operators and customers needs. Our foremost expectation is application quality. We use a team based approach ensuring that operators work for each other, the customer, and the job at hand. We also take the time to ensure the operator has the tools they need for success.
The Custom Application Specialist will be responsible for operating a variety of self-contained application equipment. The specialist will be required to report to the facility dispatch office for instructions, and use assigned equipment to precisely apply customer products to customer sites.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Custom Application: Will operate application vehicles within company protocol to ensure proper customer orders are accurately met.
- Maintenance: Will maintain clean equipment and will be required to perform minor routine maintenance on application vehicles to ensure efficiency and continued operations. Will coordinate major repairs or maintenance with Operations Manager.
- Loading: This position will load products into application machinery at customer sites. Will be using a large front-end loader
Additional job duties:
- Ensure quality of application at each job
- Cleaning and upkeep of application vehicles.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Maintain application records
- Build relationships with growers and retailers.
- Manage multiple pieces of equipment to high standards, both mechanically and optically
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver s license
- Previous experience operating heavy farming equipment
- Knowledge of agronomy related products or application procedures
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of local geographical areas
- Previous experience operating agronomy application equipment
- Previous experience operating loader
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb in/out of trucks and application vehicles
- Ability to periodically travel overnight
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Application experience is preferred but will entertain all candidates with on-farm equipment experience
- Must have a clean driving record
- Salary based on experience
- Acre bonuses
- IRA with company match
- Company provided Health Care
- Time off with full pay during periods of the year