At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where 'Health for all Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Vegetable Seed Product Supply MEX Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Work closely with Veg MEX team members to complete tasks for projects that are tied to global organizational initiatives.
- Work with onsite Manufacturing team to execute key projects/deliverables in the processing of Vegetable seeds.
- Collaborate with cross functional regional teams and global teams to identify opportunities for improvement and work with team to implement solutions.
- Work with global and regional teams on business initiatives, standardization, optimization projects, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in engineering or related field
- Successfully completed sophomore year or hire at the completion of the Spring 2024 semester (rising junior or senior)
- Valid driver’s license, as driving between local sites/fields is necessary
- Candidates must have their own transportation to and from the worksite, as most of the work locations are situated in areas with no public transportation available
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation. Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, data, etc)
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Desire to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change
- Pursing a degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Agronomy, Crop Science, Ag Business, Agriculture Technology Systems, Technology or related field of study
- Use of a company pooled car may be preferred during the workday – if available at your work site. In order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening.
This hybrid position is available at the following Seed Production sites:
- St. Louis, MO (Manufacturing Excellence Team)
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer. || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||St. Louis || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||794036 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |