At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Sr Change Consultant
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Change Consultant, are to:
- Lead the design and execute tailored Change Management (CM) strategies and plans across multiple projects/initiatives through Seed Production Innovation to drive effective adoption;
- Conduct plans that include, Stakeholder engagement, Sponsor management, Change Readiness, Change Champion Network, Marketing, Communications, Coaching, Training, Resistance Management, and Transition to Sustainment;
- Align change management plans and milestones to overall project plan, provide progress updates, and share stakeholder feedback;
- Create and facilitate workshops, train, and coach project teams sponsors, and leaders to implement change management best practices to engage employees and sustainably realize business benefit;
- Establish and train high-impact change champion networks;
- Proactively anticipate, develop methods to monitor, escalate and mitigate intent and people risks;
- Create marketing, communication, and training processes and artifacts to support adoption;
- Consult with stakeholders on their challenges, diagnose root causes and implement organizational development interventions to help project teams be high performing;
- Design effective methods (surveys, focus groups, etc.) to gather stakeholders feedback and know the pulse of the organization;
- Define governance model and continue to refine based on internal stakeholder feedback or diagnosis of gaps/opportunities;
- Develop change readiness and adoption measurement processes including metrics that measure effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities;
- Provide post-implementation support to identified groups and collect feedback on successes and opportunities to recommend improvement in future implementations;
- Mentor change management practices;
- Contribute to the evolution of the Change Management Center Of Excellence (COE) by building standard frameworks and toolkits, facilitating workshops and training to build organizational competence, leveraging and sharing best practices, developing dashboards and scorecards, and building advocacy for the consistent application of change management and organizational development best practices;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders continuously learn best practices in organizational development, change management, communications, organizational psychology, systems design, knowledge management, consulting, etc. to bring the latest skillsets the organization.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least seven years of management or transformation consulting and/or management consulting experience on complex scope large-scale change efforts;
- Organizational change management or organizational design/ development certification;
- Strong client presence with experience presenting to and fostering influential relationships with senior and executive leadership;
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously;
- Ability work independently or lead a small team of consultants;
- Experience developing virtual workshops and trainings;
- Demonstrated aptitude for digital tools and new technologies;
- Proven ability to build strong, trust-based relationships;
- Active listener and persuasive to move others toward a common goal;
- Able to quickly learn new methodologies organizations and tools, critically think about problems and develop strong mitigations;
- Able to articulate complex concepts in simple, innovative and engaging ways;
- Able to execute tactically and maintain strategic alignment;
- Exhibits personal ownership, effectively prioritizes, overcomes hinderances and delivers.
- Master’s degree in Business, Organization Development (OD), Org Psychology, Communication, HR or comparable experience;
- Experience working in agile IT product delivery;
- Experience with Design Thinking, Service/Experience Design, Business Agility.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Residence Based|Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||591744 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |