At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Software Engineering Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Software Engineering Intern, are to:
- Explore new technologies and collaborate closely with team members and partners within the business;
- Explore Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), and/or Data Visualization;
- Contribute to positive team culture and work ethos based on Bayer LIFE values;
- Support the Health, Safety, and Environment, Compliance, Business Conduct, and Human Rights policies and culture.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Be registered and currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program of Computer Science or Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign;
- Experience with computer vision and marker tracking;
- Experience creating performant APIs;
- Database experience with both relational database management systems;
- Be proficient with GitHub and understanding the benefits of source control;
- Experience creating and interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience creating data visualizations
- Be proficient with several aspects of the software development process (planning, testing, development, performance optimization, refactoring, debugging, production support);
- Be able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester;
- Be able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Champaign || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||468981 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |