At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Protein Technology Head
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Research and Development Portfolio Manager Pest Management, are to:
- Lead and oversee a group of motivated and talented scientists to produce high-quality protein reagents for human and/or animal food safety assessment.
- Provide guidance for timely delivering protein characterization data including protein equivalence, digestibility, stability and etc. for global dossier submission.
- Be a collaborative leader to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization to achieve common business goals.
- Drive the vision and execution of innovative technologies to the team and constantly improve data generation efficiency through system improvement.
- Effectively manage resources and prioritize workload to meet both short- and long-term pipeline needs.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with the industrial policies and guidelines.
- Critically review documentation for regulatory submissions, timely and effective response to regulator’s questions.
- Develop and coach team members and champion for diversity and inclusion
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- PhD with a minimum of 8 years of molecular biology/biochemistry experience, or MS with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience, or BS with a minimum of 14 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of leadership supervising scientific personnel and making strategic and technical decisions which involve a high degree of planning and coordinating ability to that numerous activities converge successfully.
- Experience, knowledge, and reputation as a leader driving regulatory data generation and submission.
- Demonstration of high levels of value and integrity. Instills company visions, values, and belief in others by example.
- Demonstration of ability to actively pursue and manage process optimization, project management, and technology.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong will in coaching, counseling, managing, and directing personnel to change priorities, sense of urgency, and utilization of multiple skill sets.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Chesterfield || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||610541 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |