Health for all, Hunger for none. This is Bayer’s vision, and in Crop Science Product Supply, we are committed to supporting our farmers’ sustainable production of crops and developing our employees.
Bayer is seeking new or upcoming graduates to join our team as part of the Product Supply Rotational Program. The program allows you to gain hands-on experience across multiple areas of our Product Supply organization. You’ll be able to develop a career path tailored to your interests, development needs, and the needs of the business. After completing the program, your talent, experience, and skills will be matched to an exciting full-time position within our organization.
If applying your degree to supporting local and worldwide farmers sounds exciting to you, then Bayer has career opportunities for you now and as your career develops.
This position offers full benefits, paid time off (PTO), flexible work options, work-life balance, and ongoing career development.
Give your career a kickstart and decide for yourself where you want to go! Apply today to learn more!
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & EXPECTATIONS
- The Product Supply Rotational Program offers graduates with a Bachelor’s degree within Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or the Sciences or a related field the opportunity to learn, network, and grow within our Crop Science Product Supply organization
- Within 24 months, you will complete three 8-month assignments contributing to several business relevant projects within the various organizations
- Based on your academic focus, degree, skills, and personal career aspirations, the Product Supply Rotational Program offers various focus areas that include but aren’t limited to Supply Chain Management, Engineering & Manufacturing Excellence, Quality, Seed Production Innovation, Vegetables, and Active Ingredient Manufacturing
- As a career development program, you will receive hands-on training, mentoring, and coaching from key stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Supply Rotational Associate, will be focused on supply chain delivery process design as well as development and improvement initiatives, and have both local and global impact within the three rotations. The goal of this program is to offer challenging assignments through hands-on experiences as a team member within each assigned function. Specific tasks and responsibilities are related to the specific assignments during the program. Throughout these rotations, an emphasis will be on:
- Gaining experience across the organization to understand the business and collaborate with team members and leadership to provide high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Influencing and managing complex cross-functional, inter-business, multi-area projects and relationships involving a considerable amount of self-motivation, analytical ability, and independent judgment;
- Evaluating, identifying, developing, and executing continuous improvement initiatives with support from subject matter experts within the relevant field;
- Analyzing key data and metrics to identify Product Supply performance opportunities;
- Developing innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies, and offerings that address both present and future business supply chain needs;
- Synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and working directly with the Product Supply teams to implement change;
- Driving ownership of project-related tasks to actively contribute to ongoing assigned projects at the tactical and strategic levels;
- Engaging in continued development of self and area personnel with peer coaching and constructive feedback
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks a candidate who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree within Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or the Sciences or a related field completed by May 2024;
- GPA of 3.0 or above at time of graduation;
- Express ideas and information, orally and/or in writing, in a clear, concise, and understandable manner to diverse audiences;
- Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate inclusive culture – working with International and Domestic employees;
- High level of maturity and strong willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking that is customer-centric;
- Excellent results orientation and agility
- Possess internship or co-op work experience in related industry;
- Demonstrated leadership (i.e. – current leaders of clubs, campus organizations, etc.);
- Desire for mobility;
- Experience working across cross functional/matrix environments
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer. || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||799478 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |