At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Product Supply Production Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Supply Production Intern, are to:
- Report into site management and in order to complete projects and core responsibilities;
- Be self-motivated;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities and be leaders among their peers;
- Plan, execute and complete their site directed project;
- Impact safety, product quality and process optimization in a seed production environment and have additional opportunities to work on a regional/functional project;
- Receive and count product returns (bagging/re-bagging), reworking product;
- Perform quality sampling and testing;
- Perform field inspections;
- Perform pollination, detasseling and flaming;
- Perform data collection, analysis;
- Execute one product supply system (onepss).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree program;
- Valid driver’s license, as driving between local sites/fields is necessary;
- Have their own transportation to and from the worksite, as most of the work locations are situated in areas with no public transportation available;
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team based environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, data, etc.);
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Desire to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change.
- Pursing a degree in Agronomy, Crop Science, Ag Business, Agriculture Technology Systems, Technology, Engineering or related field of study;
- Use of a company pooled car during the workday, if available at your work site;
- Driving record has to meet guidelines based on the company’s risk screening for hiring drivers MVR will be reviewed as part of preemployment screening, in order to be eligible to drive a company car.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Lubbock|Stonington|Matthews|Marshall|Waterman|Williamsburg|Waco|Illiopolis|Constantine|Farmer City|Grinnell|Remington|Windfall|Clarion|Centralia|Ashton|Redwood Falls|Kearney|West Fargo|Kunia|Othello|Williamsburg|Eloy|Boone || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||455782 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |